Come Join Sweet Mango Therapy Group, Inc.
We are looking for a fully licensed psychotherapist (LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC). This is a remote position. We provide competitive pay. The position will begin as a part-time, hourly W-2 position. As your caseload grows, a therapist in good standing will have the option to transition to a full-time position with competitive benefits if desired.
- Fully licensed in California as an LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC with at least 3 years of direct clinical experience.
- Maintain licensure requirements.
- Maintain diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress notes for caseload.
- Have a good understanding of the diagnostic assessment process, treatment planning, and therapeutic interventions.
- Attend weekly staff meetings/clinical consultation, training and team building activities.
- Adhere to ethical and legal standards of the mental health profession.
- Not concurrently employed in another private practice or group practice setting.
- Maintain a caseload of 16 clients minimum.
- Communicate with a client’s treatment team as necessary (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.).
- Prepare reports, maintain clinical documentation, and write professional correspondence as indicated.
- Participate in networking events and mental health conferences.
- Complete other related duties as requested.
- Competitive Pay
- Sick time
- Continued clinical consultation from team
- Community, support, and mentorship
- Autonomy over your schedule
- Group malpractice insurance
- Home office stipend
Please submit a CV or resume to [email protected].